- Cooking oil spray
- 2tbsp medium curry paste
- 400g tin chickpeas in water, drained and rinsed
- 225g basmati rice, rinsed
- 400ml hot reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 500g frozen mixed vegetables
- 100g broccoli, cut into small florets
- A few fresh flatleaf parsley or coriander sprigs, to garnish
- Spray a large saucepan with a little oil and heat to medium-high. Add the curry paste, chickpeas and rice. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer for 10 min or until the rice is almost tender, adding the mixed vegetables and broccoli halfway through cooking. Remove from the heat and stand, covered, for 5 min. Serve garnished with the parsley or coriander.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
355 13.8g 4.8g 0.5g 3.5g 5.7g 1.3g 105mg 64.4g 4mg