- 40g wholemeal or soba noodles
- ½tsp very low salt vegetable stock powder
- 1tsp hot chilli sauce
- 2–3 slices dried mushrooms (eg shiitake or porcini) or 1 large fresh mushroom, sliced
- ½ carrot, julienned or grated
- 40g cabbage or kale, shredded or chopped
- 50g frozen soya beans
- 100g firm tofu, cubed
- 1tbsp sliced spring onion and sliced fresh chilli, to garnish
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, then rinse and drain well. Cool fully.
- Layer the remaining ingredients, except the sliced spring onion and fresh chilli, in the order stated in a 750ml jar with a lid. Top with the cold noodles and seal. Keep the spring onion and chilli in a separate container or wrap in clingfilm and put in the top of the jar before sealing.
- When ready to eat, open the jar (remove the onion and chilli) and fill with boiling water from the kettle. Reseal and leave to stand for 2 min, then open and stir well. Tip into a bowl or eat from the jar, topped with the spring onion and chilli.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
387kcal 26.6g 11.9g 1.8g 11.8g 10.7g 0.7g 47mg 39.6g 0.9mg