- 300g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- Cooking oil spray
- 8 large eggs
- 4tsp dijon mustard
- 30g parmesan-style vegetarian cheese, grated
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess moisture
- 125g ricotta, crumbled
- 4 slices wholegrain bread and 125g mixed leaves, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with baking paper. Add the tomatoes and roast for 15 min or until soft.
- Meanwhile, spray a small (about 10cm) non-stick frying pan (see tip, above) with oil; set over a medium heat. Whisk 2 of the eggs with 1tsp of the mustard in a small bowl and pour half the mixture into the pan. Sprinkle the egg mixture in the pan with an eighth of the grated cheese and spinach. Cook gently for 1–2 min until lightly golden and cooked through – do not flip. Remove the crêpe from the pan and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining egg mixture in the bowl. Continue in this way until all the eggs, mustard, cheese and spinach are used up, making 8 crêpes in total.
- Serve 2 crêpes per person, scattered with the ricotta, tomatoes and ground black pepper, with the bread and mixed leaves on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
383kcal 29.4g 19.9g 7.3g 5.3g 5.6g 1.5g 408mg 23.6g 4.7mg