- 2 very low salt chicken stock cubes
- 2 large skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2tsp grated fresh ginger
- 300g green beans
- 160g frozen peas
- 160g frozen sweetcorn
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced
- 2 x 400g tins cannellini or butter beans in water, drained
- 4 slices sourdough bread, to serve
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish (optional)
- Dissolve the stock cubes in 1 litre boiling water in a large saucepan. Bring back to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Add the chicken and ginger to the pan and cook for 2 min. Add the green beans, peas, sweetcorn, courgettes and cannellini or butter beans, then bring back to the boil. Simmer for 5 min or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Season the soup with pepper, then divide among 4 bowls and serve with the bread, garnished with fresh basil leaves, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
397kcal 39.4g 4.5g 1.3g 16.5g 10.6g 0.7g 238mg 49.5g 5.8mg