- 150g risoni or orzo pasta (or other small pasta)
- 200g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 250g frozen soya beans
- 400g can lentils in water, drained
- 4tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley, plus extra to garnish
- 2 red peppers from a jar, drained and chopped
- 4tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 100g baby rocket
- Juice and zest ½ lemon
- 1tbsp garlic-infused or chilli-infused olive oil
- 4 large flat mushrooms
- Cooking oil spray
- 150g reduced-fat feta
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions in unsalted water until al dente. Add the green beans and soya beans for the last 2 min of the cooking time (see tip). Drain, then transfer everything to a large bowl. Add the lentils, parsley, peppers, vinegar, rocket, lemon juice and zest and olive oil, then and toss well.
- Meanwhile, heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Spray the mushrooms with oil and cook for 4–6 min, turning once, until soft. Turn the mushrooms so they’re flat-side down and fill the centre with the feta for the last 1 min of the cooking time. The cheese should melt slightly.
- Divide the pasta among 4 bowls, top each with a mushroom, then garnish with extra parsley.
Tip: You could also add the lentils to the pasta water for the last 2 min of the cooking time to warm them through, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
394kcal 23.6g 12g 5.3g 10.8g 7.9g 2g 289mg 49.4g 5.6mg