- Cooking oil spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3tbsp medium curry powder
- 600g butternut squash, peeled and cut into 2–3cm cubes
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 150g dried red lentils, rinsed
- 2tbsp mango chutney
- 250g ready-to-heat brown rice
- 150g frozen peas
- 150g baby spinach
- Spray a large saucepan with oil and set over a medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 min or until soft. Add the curry powder and cook for 1 min, then add the squash, tomatoes, cauliflower, lentils and mango chutney with 600ml water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 20–25 min until tender. Stir occasionally, adding a little more water if necessary.
- Meanwhile, cook the peas and heat the rice according to the pack instructions. Combine in a bowl and keep warm.
- Stir the spinach through the curry to wilt, then serve with the rice.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
370 20g 3.6g 0.6g 14.1g 19.1g 0.7g 218mg 68.6g 9.1mg