- Cooking oil spray
- 400g low-fat oven chips
- 4 x 120g lean sirloin steaks
- 150g baby spinach
- 325g frozen peas
- 4tsp Dijon mustard, to serve
For the tomato chutney
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1–2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200ºC/gas 7. To make the tomato chutney, put a saucepan over a medium heat and spray with a little oil. Add the onion and chillies and cook for 3 min or until the onion softens. Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 min, then add the tomatoes and stir to combine. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10–15 min until the mixture thickens. Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside to cool.
- Cook the oven chips according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, put a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. When hot, spray with a little oil, then add the steaks and cook for 2–3 min on each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil, then set aside to rest.
- While the steaks are resting, steam the spinach and peas separately for 2–3 min each until the spinach is just wilted and the peas are heated through.
- Divide the steaks among 4 plates, then serve with the oven chips, spinach and peas, with a dollop each of mustard and tomato chutney.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
386 38.5g 10.6g 3.1g 10g 8.6g 1g 137mg 35.4g 5.5mg