- 1 avocado, flesh chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 325g can sweetcorn in water, drained
- 75g baby spinach, chopped
- 100g low-fat natural yogurt
- 1tbsp horseradish sauce
- 12 taco shells
- 1tsp oil
- 400g lean beef steaks, cut into bite-size pieces
- To make the salsa, combine the avocado, carrots, sweetcorn and spinach in a large bowl and season with pepper, then set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and horseradish. Warm the taco shells according to the pack instructions.
- Heat the oil in large non-stick frying pan over a high heat, then stir-fry the beef for 2–3 min until browned.
- Fill the warmed taco shells with the beef and salsa, then drizzle over the horseradish dip and serve with any leftover salsa on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
513kcal 29g 24.8g 4.7g 7.9g 11.8g 0.4g 93mg 39.4g 3.6mg