- 400g butternut squash, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 large aubergine, sliced
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1½tbsp dijon mustard (check that it does not contain garlic powder)
- 1tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Spray olive oil
- 500g lean rump steak, fat trimmed, cut into four steaks
- 350g green beans, trimmed
- 250g cooked quinoa, and 125g mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the squash, carrots and aubergine on the prepared tray and drizzle over the olive oil. Season with freshly ground black pepper and toss together gently. Cook for 25 min, turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, maple syrup and lemon juice in a small bowl until smooth. Season with freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over a medium-high heat. Cook the steaks for 4 min on each side or until done to your liking. Cover and set aside to rest for 5 min.
- Cook the beans for 2–3 min until tender.
- Toss the quinoa, salad leaves and green beans together. Divide the steak among 4 plates, drizzle with the sauce and serve with the quinoa salad and roast vegetables alongside.
Tip Maple syrup is high in sucrose but low in other types of sugars, making it a better choice for a low-FODMAP diet.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
422 35g 13g 3.1g 11g 18g 0.7g 159mg 35g 7mg