- Cooking oil spray
- 400g skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2tbsp soft brown sugar
- 120ml red wine vinegar
- 400g cherry tomatoes
- 250g couscous
- 200g rocket
- Put a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and spray with oil. Add the chicken and onion and cook for 5 min or until just browned.
- Mix the sugar and vinegar together in a small bowl, then add to the pan. Cook for a further 4–5 min until the chicken is cooked through and sticky. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 3–4 min until soft.
- Meanwhile, put the couscous in a large bowl and just cover with boiling water. Cover and leave to stand for 5 min or until all the water is absorbed.
- Add the chicken mixture and rocket to the couscous and stir to combine, then divide among 4 bowls to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
384 32.6g 2.3g 0.5g 5.1g 16.9g 0.2g 79mg 57.6g 2.2mg