- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tbsp hot sweet chilli sauce
- Cooking oil spray
- 400g lean lamb neck fillet, thinly sliced
- 2 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 350g tenderstem broccoli
- 2 x 250g packs ready-to-heat basmati rice, to serve
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic and ginger with the hoisin, soy and chilli sauces.
- Set a wok or large non-stick frying pan over a high heat and spray with a little oil. Stir-fry the lamb, in batches (spraying with more oil between each batch), for 1–2 min until browned. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the red peppers, celery, broccoli and 3tbsp water to the wok or pan, then stir-fry for 5 min or until just tender.
- Return the lamb to the wok or pan with the vegetables. Add the sauce mixture and stir-fry until heated through. Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions.
- Divide the rice among 4 bowls, then serve the lamb stir-fry on top.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
433 29.7g 11.8g 4g 5.8g 11.3g 1.8g 82mg 51.6g 3.7mg