- Cooking oil spray
- 250g ricotta
- 45g icing sugar, plus 1tsp extra to serve
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- ¼tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 320g strawberries, quartered
- Heat the oven to 150°C/fan 130°C/gas 2. Spray 4 x 80–100ml ovenproof dishes, ramekins or cups with a little oil.
- Put the ricotta, 45g sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and egg in a mixing bowl and mix well until smooth. Spoon the mixture into the prepared dishes, then cover with foil and put in a deep roasting tray. Pour boiling water into the tray until it reaches halfway up the sides of the dishes, then cook for 20–25 min until set.
- Remove the dishes from the roasting tin and set aside to cool, then transfer to the fridge to chill for 2–3 hr.
- Combine the 1tsp icing sugar and the strawberries, then put a few on top of the ricotta pots and serve the rest on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
189 8.4g 8.9g 4.8g 1.2g 19.2g 0.2g 176mg 19.3g 1mg