- Cooking oil spray
- ½ quantity barbecue veg mix
- 4 x 125g white fish fillets
- 2tbsp pesto
- 100g spinach
- 50g reduced-fat cheddar, grated
- 250g spaghetti
- 1 bunch of steamed asparagus, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/fan 170°C/gas 5. Lightly spray a baking dish with oil, then add half the barbecue veg mix. Spread the fish fillets with the pesto, then put them on top of the veg.
- Top with the spinach, the remaining barbecue veg mix and the cheese. Bake in the oven for 20 min or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions, then drain and serve with the fish bake and steamed asparagus.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
507kcal 41.5g 12.5g 3.2g 9.6g 12.4g 0.6g 267mg 60.5g 3.3mg