- 1 quantity raspberry sorbet made to the end of step 1 (or thawed if made in advance)
- 2tsp icing sugar
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 300g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 200g blueberries
- 1 mango, diced
- Handful fresh mint, leaves torn
- 4 small scoops low-fat vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Pour the liquid raspberry sorbet through a fine-mesh sieve, forcing it through with a spatula to make a smooth coulis. Sift in the icing sugar, then stir to mix.
- Combine all the fruit in a mixing bowl along with the torn mint leaves, then divide among 4 small serving bowls or glasses.
- Top each serving with 1 scoop of ice cream, then pour over the raspberry coulis and serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
130 3.3g 1.7g 0.8g 6.2g 25.8g 0.1g 78mg 26.9g 1.6mg