- 200g brown rice
- 1tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 300g lean pork mince
- 3tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 reduced-salt beef stock cube, dissolved in 100ml water
- 300g marinated tofu pieces (we used Cauldron)
- 3 spring onions, sliced diagonally, plus extra to garnish
- 320g green beans, sliced into 3cm pieces, and 250g Chinese greens or tenderstem broccoli, steamed, to serve
- Red chilli, thinly sliced, to garnish (optional)
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions, then drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the pork mince and cook for 6–8 min until browned. Add the sweet chilli sauce and beef stock, then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer. Add the tofu and cook for another 2 min or until warmed through. Add the 3 spring onions, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve the pork and tofu on top of the rice, with the steamed veg on the side. Garnish with the extra spring onions and the sliced red chilli, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
571kcal 43.6g 22.5g 4.7g 8.2g 9.5g 2g 347mg 50.8g 4.4mg