- 2 large (about 275g each) sweet potatoes, cut lengthways into 1cm-thick slices
- 4 eggs
- 2tbsp gluten-free tahini
- 2tsp gluten-free white miso
- 3tbsp mixed seeds, such as pumpkin, sunflower and flax
- 1 avocado, diced
- 150g frozen broad beans, thawed
- Grated zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2tbsp fresh mint leaves, torn
- 2tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 75g radishes, thinly sliced
- 50g light feta, crumbled, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Arrange the sweet potato slices on top and bake for 10–15 min.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pan of water to the boil over a high heat, then add the eggs. Reduce the heat to low and boil for 6 min until medium to hard-boiled. Run under cool water, then peel the eggs and cut in half. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the tahini and miso with 1tbsp water.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, turn over and brush with the tahini mixture. Sprinkle over the seeds, then bake for a further 15 min or until golden and just cooked through.
- In a bowl, combine the avocado, broad beans, lemon zest and juice, mint and olive oil.
- To serve, divide the sweet potato slices among 4 plates. Top with the avocado mixture, radish slices, feta and boiled eggs.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
501 20.7g 28.9g 5.9g 10.8g 232mg 0.9g 232mg 34.1g 5.7mg