- 500g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1½tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 350g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas in water, drained
- 200g kale, sliced
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1tbsp lightly toasted sunflower seeds, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a large baking tray with baking paper, add the sweet potatoes and toss with ½tbsp of the oil. Roast for 30–40 min until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, put the eggs in a large saucepan of cold water and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 min for soft-boiled, or until done to your liking. Cool under cold running water, then peel away the shells and cut in half.
- Steam the tenderstem broccoli for 2 min or until just tender. Refresh under cold running water, then drain.
- Heat another ½tbsp of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Sauté the garlic and lemon zest for 30 sec or until fragrant. Add the chickpeas and cook for 2 min or until heated through. Transfer the mixture to a plate and set aside.
- Add the kale to the frying pan with 2tbsp water and cook, stirring, until just wilted. Set aside.
- Whisk the remaining oil with the lemon juice and ground coriander to make a dressing.
- Divide the kale, chickpeas, sweet potatoes and broccoli among 4 bowls. Drizzle with the dressing, top with the eggs, then sprinkle with the sunflower seeds and a grind of black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
415 23.9g 16.6g 3.1g 16.2g 8.9g 0.4g 221mg 46.2g 5.8mg