- 2tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 300g sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 eggs
- 75g ricotta
- 2tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 1 large courgette, grated and excess water squeezed out
- 50g soft sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil), chopped
- 2tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 320g green beans
- 200g sugar snap peas or mangetout
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Line a 20cm diameter baking tin with baking paper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan set over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 3 min. Add the grated sweet potato and cook, stirring, for 3 min or until the vegetables are soft. Add the crushed garlic and cook, stirring, for a further 30 sec or until fragrant.
- Whisk the eggs with the ricotta and parmesan in a large mixing bowl. Add the sweet potato mixture along with the courgette, sun-dried tomatoes, mint and basil. Season with freshly ground black pepper and stir to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared baking tin, then bake for 35 min or until the frittata is set, puffed up and golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for 10 min. Meanwhile, steam the beans and sugar snaps or mangetout until tender-crisp.
- Remove the cooled frittata from the tin and slice into quarters. Serve with the steamed veg.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
346kcal 24.5g 16.2g 5.2g 8.7g 13.7g 2g 257mg 26.9g 5.8mg