- 400g sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x 400g can no added salt chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2tbsp tahini
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- 1tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1tbsp chopped pistachios
- 2tsp extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the sweet potato chunks on the tray and drizzle with the oil. Toss well and season with freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 25–30 min until the sweet potatoes are tender and golden. Set aside to cool.
- Put the cooled sweet potatoes, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice and garlic in a food processor. Whiz with enough warm water to make a smooth mixture, then season with pepper. Sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds, pomegranate molasses, chopped pistachios and extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
179 4.8g 8.9g 1.3g 3.7g 5.4g 0g 78mg 18g 1.7mg