User Review( vote)
- 2 peppers, chopped
- 2 courgettes, chopped
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- Spray oil
- 400g can no added salt chickpeas, drained
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 600g sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1tbsp thai red curry paste
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4tbsp plain flour
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 6tbsp low-fat greek-style yogurt
- 1tbsp lemon juice, plus lemon wedges to serve
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the peppers, courgettes and onion on the tray and spray with oil. Bake for 25 min or until tender, then transfer to a large bowl. Add the chickpeas, salad leaves and vinegar and toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, combine the sweet potatoes, curry paste, eggs and flour in a medium bowl. Heat 1tbsp olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Divide the sweet potato mixture into 8 portions. Add 4 portions to the pan, flatten gently with a spatula and cook for 3–4 min. Gently flip and cook for a further 2–3 min until the rösti are crisp and golden. Repeat with the remaining oil and sweet potato mixture.
- Mix the yogurt and lemon juice in a small bowl. Serve the rösti with the salad and lemon yogurt with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
489 17g 14g 3.4g 12g 18g 1g 240mg 67g 3.7g