- 4 small (about 275g each) sweet potatoes, halved lengthways
- Cooking oil spray
- 200g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 200g tin tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 150g frozen sweetcorn, thawed
- 4tbsp half-fat soured cream
- 50g reduced-fat cheddar, grated
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a large baking tray with baking paper. Put the sweet potatoes, cut side up, in the tray and spray with oil. Roast for 40 min or until golden and tender when pierced with a skewer.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the broccoli for 1 min or until tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, then drain again and transfer to a large bowl. Add the tuna, spring onions, sweetcorn and soured cream, then stir gently to combine.
- Scoop out the flesh of the cooked sweet potatoes, leaving a 1cm-thick shell, then add it to the tuna mixture. Season with ground black pepper, then mash with a fork to combine. Spoon back into the sweet potato shells, then sprinkle with the grated cheese. Return to the oven for a further 5 min or until the cheese is melted and golden.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
394 22.2g 6.8g 3.3g 11.3g 20.9g 0.8g 235mg 65g 3.7mg