- 150g dried egg noodles
- 2tbsp runny honey
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 3tbsp dry sherry or mirin
- 1tsp cornflour, dissolved in 1tbsp water
- Cooking oil spray
- 400g skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 25g fresh ginger, grated
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 200g green beans, trimmed, sliced diagonally
- 175g sweetcorn, defrosted if frozen
- 175g green cabbage, shredded
- Cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling water according to the pack instructions. Drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small jug, mix together the honey, soy sauce, sherry or mirin and the cornflour mixture. Set aside.
- Spray a wok or large frying pan with a little oil and set over a high heat. Working in batches, stir-fry the chicken for 2–3 min until golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Return the wok to a high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, carrot and 1tbsp water. Stir-fry for 2 min. Add the green beans and sweetcorn and stir-fry for 2 min. Add the cabbage and stir-fry until wilted.
- Return the cooked chicken to the wok with the noodles, then pour over the honey mixture. Stir-fry for 1–2 min until the ingredients are well combined, the sauce has thickened slightly and the noodles are heated through. Divide among four bowls and serve straightaway.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
274kcal 29.5g 3.2g 0.7g 5.5g 17.3g 1g 62mg 30.4g 2.3mg