- 500g turkey mince
- 200g frozen sweetcorn
- 400g can red kidney beans in water, drained and rinsed
- 50g frozen mixed vegetables
- 8 corn taco shells
- 75g reduced-fat feta, crumbled,
- 4tbsp fresh chopped coriander leaves and lime wedges, to serve
- Spray cooking oil
- 1tbsp fajita seasoning
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- Spray a pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Add the turkey mince and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 min until nicely browned.
- Add the sweetcorn, fajita seasoning and paprika and cook, stirring, for 2 min. Add the kidney beans and frozen veg and cook, stirring, for 5–8 min. Add a splash of water if it starts to stick.
- Meanwhile, heat the taco shells according to the pack instructions.
- Spoon the filling into the tacos, top with the feta and coriander leaves and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
428 10g 12.1g 3.1g 10g 8g 1g 143mg 34.8g 5.2mg