- 2tbsp tikka curry paste
- 100g low-fat natural yogurt
- 2 plain naan breads
- 40g baby spinach
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- 2 cooked skinless chicken breasts, shredded or sliced
- 2tbsp flaked or chopped unsalted almonds
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 1 large carrot, peeled into ribbons
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and put a baking sheet or pizza stone inside to heat up.
- Combine the curry paste with half the yogurt in a small bowl, then spread over the naan breads. Top with the spinach, onion, pepper, chicken and almonds.
- Put the pizzas on a piece of non-stick baking paper, then carefully slide on to the hot baking sheet or pizza stone in the oven. Bake for 15–20 min until the edges are golden and crisp and the toppings hot.
- Meanwhile, combine the salad leaves and carrot ribbons in a medium bowl. Cut each pizza in half, drizzle with the remaining yogurt and sprinkle with black pepper, then serve with the salad.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
417kcal 27.1g 12.8g 2.2g 6.2g 9.8g 1g 267mg 45.2g 2.6mg