- 50g basmati rice
- 3tbsp 2% fat Greek yogurt
- Zest and juice of ½ lime
- 2tsp medium curry powder
- 1 skinless chicken breast, sliced into 3 strips
- 80g frozen peas
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1tbsp mango chutney, to serve
- Fresh coriander, to garnish (optional)
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions. Drain and set aside, covered to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, lime zest and juice in a small bowl. Transfer 1tbsp of the yogurt mixture to a medium bowl with the curry powder and mix to combine. Add the chicken strips and stir to coat.
- Spray a large frying pan with a little oil and put over a medium heat. Cook the marinated chicken for 7–8 min, turning once, until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Heat a small pan, then add the frozen peas and cook over a medium-low heat for 1–2 min until thawed. Add the spinach and cook for 1–2 min more.
- Serve the chicken with the rice and vegetables, topped with the remaining yogurt mixture and the chutney. Sprinkle with pepper and garnish with coriander, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
553kcal 58.3g 7.1g 2.3g 8.7g 16.6g 1.1g 291mg 64g 7.4mg