- 4 x 125g fillets skinless salmon fillets, bones removed
- 40g gluten-free tandoori paste
- Spray olive oil
- 200g green beans, halved diagonally
- 200g mangetout
- 100g baby spinach
- 1tbsp shredded or desiccated coconut, toasted
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced
- 2tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 120g low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500g pouch ready to heat brown rice, heated
- 1tsp chopped dill or extra coriander
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Brush the salmon with the tandoori paste. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Cook the salmon for 3–4 min on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a plate to rest for 5 min.
- Wipe the pan clean, spray again with olive oil and return to a medium heat. Stir-fry the beans and mangetout for 3 min or until tender. Add the spinach and toss until it wilts. Add half the coconut and the chilli, then toss to combine. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the remaining coconut and coriander to the heated rice. Whisk the yogurt, garlic and dill or extra coriander together in a bowl. Serve the salmon with the coconut greens, rice, herbed yogurt and lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
539 35g 26g 6.8g 5.2g 5.7g 0.6g 164mg 37g 2.2mg