- 4tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 1tbsp tandoori or hot curry paste
- 4 x 125g skinless salmon fillets
- 2 red peppers, cut into wedges
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1tsp ground cumin
- Cooking oil spray
- 350g asparagus, trimmed
- 175g basmati rice
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2tsp finely grated lemon zest, plus lemon wedges to serve
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Combine 2tbsp of the yogurt with the curry paste in a shallow non-metallic dish. Add the salmon and turn to coat, then cover and put in the fridge to marinate for 15 min.
- Put the peppers and broccoli in one of the prepared baking trays, then sprinkle with the cumin and spray with oil. Roast for 15 min or until tender and golden, adding the asparagus for the last 5 min of the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, put the marinated salmon in the other prepared baking tray and roast for 10–12 min until cooked through.
- When everything is in the oven, cook the rice according to the pack instructions, then drain and return to the pan. Stir in the coriander and most of the lemon zest.
- Divide the salmon, rice and veg among 4 plates. Top with the remaining yogurt and zest, season with black pepper and serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
528 38.2g 21.8g 4.1g 8.4g 10g 0.4g 167mg 48.2g 4.1mg