- 100g dried quinoa
- 1 very low salt vegetable stock cube mixed with 200ml boiling water
- 2 x 125g salmon fillets
- 2tsp madras or tandoori spice paste
- Spray oil
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 150g kale, chard or spinach leaves
- 3tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- Zest 1 lemon, plus wedges to squeeze over
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. In a pan, bring the quinoa and stock to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 min until the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is tender but not mushy.
- Meanwhile, line a baking dish with baking paper and put the salmon fillets in it. Spread the spice paste on top of each and cook in the oven for 12–15 min until just cooked through.
- While the fish is cooking, spray a pan with oil and heat over a medium-high heat. Add the leek and cook, stirring, for about 5 min until soft. Add the greens and cook, stirring, for 5 min, until soft.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt and lemon zest. Serve the salmon with the quinoa and vegetables, a dollop of the yogurt and lemon wedges. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
550 39g 26g 4.7g 7g 10g 1g 269mg 34g 6.6mg