- ½tsp sugar
- 2tbsp rice wine or cider vinegar
- 1 carrot, peeled into ribbons
- 150g firm tofu, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1tbsp gluten-free tandoori paste
- 150g broccoli florets
- Spray oil
- 40g quick cook brown rice
- 1/2tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1tsp sriracha or other chilli sauce
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a baking dish with non-stick baking paper. In a bowl, combine the sugar and vinegar, then add the carrot ribbons. Set aside to pickle while you bake the tofu.
- In a bowl, toss the tofu in the tandoori paste to coat. Tip on to the prepared baking dish. Add the broccoli, spray with oil and bake for 15–20 min. Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the pack instructions.
- Drain the carrot. Put the rice on a plate with the tofu and broccoli. Top with the carrot and coriander, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with chilli sauce on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
522 24g 19g 2.2g 15g 18g 1.9g 122mg 18g 4.3mg