- 300g frozen sweetcorn, thawed
- 2 little gem lettuce, torn
- 6 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 wholemeal tortilla wraps
- Cooking oil spray
- 2tsp Mexican seasoning
- 400g tin black beans in water, drained
- 1tsp chipotle paste
- 2tbsp tomato purée
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 4tbsp half-fat soured cream, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a baking sheet with baking paper. Put the sweetcorn, lettuce and tomatoes in a large bowl and gently mix.
- Spray the tortillas with a little oil, sprinkle with the Mexican seasoning, then cut them into rough triangles. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 3 min. Turn with tongs, then bake on the other side for 2 min.
- Meanwhile, put the black beans in a saucepan with the chipotle paste, tomato purée, sugar and 3tbsp water, then warm over a medium heat.
- Divide the salad and tortilla chips among 4 serving bowls, then spoon over the warm bean mixture. Serve with the soured cream on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
321 12.9g 8.2g 3.3g 12.4g 15.4g 1.1g 110mg 48.8g 4mg