- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 4tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2tsp groundnut oil
- 300g pack stir-fry vegetables
- 2tsp sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
You will also need…
- 4 skewers, presoaked in cold water for 20 min, if wooden
- Heat the grill or barbecue to high. Mix the chicken with 3tbsp of the teriyaki sauce in a bowl, then thread on to the skewers. Cook for 6–8 min, turning, until charred and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick wok. Stir-fry the veg with the remaining teriyaki sauce until heated but still crunchy.
- Serve the veg in bowls, topped with the chicken skewers and sprinkled with the toasted sesame seeds.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
287 41.7g 8.9g 1.6g 3.9g 8.1g 3.4g 41mg 9.9g 1.3mg