- 150g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 600g thick skinless and boneless white fish fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 600g red cabbage, shredded
- 30g finely grated fresh ginger
- 6tbsp teriyaki marinade
- Bunch of spring onions, sliced
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Put the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 min, then drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the sesame oil in a large non-stick wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add the fish and fry for 2–3 min, then transfer to a plate.
- Add the cabbage, ginger, teriyaki marinade, half the spring onions and 3tbsp water to the wok or pan, then stir-fry for 3 min or until the cabbage wilts. Return the fish to the pan and cook for 1 min more.
- Remove from the heat, then stir through the remaining spring onions and season with ground black pepper. Divide the noodles among 4 bowls, then top with the stir-fry. Serve garnished with fresh parsley and lemon wedges, for squeezing over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
340 32.9g 4.5g 0.6g 5.6g 8.5g 2.5g 121mg 41.1g 1.9mg