- Pick up in store
- Zest and juice 2 limes, plus wedges to garnish (optional)
- 2 x 250g pouches ready to heat brown rice or mixed rice, heated
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed and shredded
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250g ready to eat bean sprouts, rinsed and trimmed
- 2tbsp fresh basil leaves
- 2tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 200g (about 8 slices) rare roast beef or sliced cooked steak
- Sliced red chilli, to garnish (optional)
- Check that you have
- 2tsp brown sugar
- 2tsp gluten-free fish sauce
- 1tbsp groundnut oil
- Whisk together the lime zest and juice, sugar, fish sauce and groundnut oil to make a dressing.
- Combine the rice with two-thirds of the sugar snap peas, carrots, tomatoes and bean sprouts. Pour over the dressing and toss, then divide among 4 bowls.
- Combine the remaining veg and fresh herbs, then arrange over the rice. Top with the beef slices and garnish with lime wedges and chilli slices, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
400kcal 24g 8.4g 1.9g 7g 11g 0.8g 80mg 52g 3.8mg