- 450g skinless chicken breasts
- 1–1½tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 2tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves to garnish
- Cooking oil spray
- 200ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 200g rice noodles
- 300g green beans, sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ x 25g bunch of fresh mint, leaves picked
- Put the chicken in a food processor and whiz until chopped. Add the curry paste, breadcrumbs and chopped coriander and pulse to combine. Roll the mixture into 24 meatballs.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with a little oil and set over a medium heat. Cook the meatballs, turning, for 4–5 min until browned. Add the coconut milk, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer gently for 5 min or until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce is slightly thickened.
- While the meatballs are cooking, cook the noodles and beans in a medium pan of boiling water for 1½ min. Drain, then toss in a bowl with the tomatoes and mint. Divide among 4 bowls, then serve topped with the meatballs and sauce, garnished with extra coriander leaves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
412 32.8g 8.4g 5g 3.2g 4.6g 0.5g 74mg 50.3g 5mg