- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 175g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 200g pak choi, halved
- 100g Thai green curry paste
- 400ml light coconut milk
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- 175g basmati rice
- 2 x 200g sirloin steaks, fat trimmed
- Juice 2 limes
- 25g bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2tsp chilli oil (optional), to serve
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan. Add the onions and fry over a medium heat for 2–3 min until they start to soften, then add the corn and pak choi. Fry for 5 min, then add the curry paste and cook for 1 min more. The veg should still be crunchy. Turn the heat to very low, then stir in the coconut milk and fish sauce and warm through (keep the heat low to prevent the coconut milk splitting).
- Meanwhile, steam the rice according to the pack instructions. At the same time, heat a medium non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Rub the steaks with the remaining oil, then fry for 2–3 min on each side for medium, or until done to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 min.
- Stir the lime juice and most of the coriander into the curry, then season to taste with freshly ground black pepper. Slice the steaks, then stir them into the curry along with any resting juices. Serve topped with the remaining coriander and the chilli oil, if using, with the rice alongside.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
435kcal 34.8g 21.4g 10.3g 3.8g 8.2g 1g 78mg 22.9g 3.8mg