- Spray olive oil
- 500g turkey thigh mince
- 2tbsp red thai curry paste
- 2tsp fish sauce
- 2tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves, plus extra leaves to garnish
- Zest and juice 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- 60g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 200g butternut squash, very thinly sliced
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 300g mangetout, trimmed
- 25g toasted cashews, finely chopped
- 2tsp toasted sesame oil
- Fresh sliced chilli and 2tbsp sweet tomato and chilli chutney, to serve
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Spray 8 mini loaf tins or small ramekins with oil and put them on a baking tray. Alternatively, use 1 greased 20cm square cake tin.
- Combine the turkey, curry paste, fish sauce, chopped coriander, lime zest and juice, breadcrumbs and egg in a bowl and mix well. Press the mixture evenly into the prepared loaf tins or ramekins (or the cake tin). Top with the squash slices and spray with olive oil. Bake for 25 min (30 min if making one large meatloaf) or until cooked through. Remove and leave to stand in the tins or tin for 5 min.
- Meanwhile, steam, microwave or boil the beans and mangetout for 3 min or until tender. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain again well, then transfer to a bowl with the cashews and sesame oil. Toss to combine.
- Serve the meatloaves (cut into squares if 1 large one) with the greens, garnished with the extra coriander leaves and topped with the sliced chilli and chutney.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
376 36g 11g 2.5g 10g 13g 3g 135mg 27g 4.2mg