- ½ small butternut squash (about 450g), peeled and thinly sliced
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 x 150g pizza bases
- 3 onions, thinly sliced
- 150g tikka masala cooking sauce
- 150g raw peeled and deveined king prawns
- 1 small cucumber, halved lengthways and thinly sliced
- 120g mixed baby spinach and rocket
- 3tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 250g low-fat natural yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Line 3 baking trays with baking paper. Arrange the squash in a single layer on one of the trays and spray with a little oil, then bake for 15–20 min until tender and golden. Put the pizza bases on the remaining 2 trays and set aside.
- Meanwhile, set a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and spray with a little oil. Add the onions and cook, stirring, for 10–15 min until golden.
- Spread the tikka masala sauce over the pizza bases, then top with the roasted squash, fried onions and the prawns. Bake for 8–10 min until the prawns are pink and cooked through.
- While the pizzas are in the oven, put the cucumber, spinach and rocket in a salad bowl with half the coriander leaves and toss lightly.
- Cut the pizzas into slices, then scatter over the remaining coriander leaves and sprinkle with ground black pepper. Serve with the green salad and low-fat yogurt.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
411 20.1g 7.3g 1.9g 6.4g 21.9g 1.2g 340mg 70.5g 3.7mg