- 175ml strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 2tbsp coffee liqueur, eg Kahlua
- 250g extra-light soft cheese, at room temperature
- 250ml low-fat vanilla custard
- 30g icing sugar, sifted, plus 2tsp
- ½tsp vanilla essence
- 160g soft trifle sponges, cut into cubes
- 2tsp cocoa powder
- Combine the coffee and liqueur in a jug. Set aside.
- Whisk the soft cheese, custard, icing sugar and vanilla essence until smooth and well combined.
- Put half the sponge cubes in the base of six 250ml serving glasses and spoon a little of the coffee mixture over them. Divide half the custard mixture into six portions and spoon a portion into each glass. Repeat, layering with the remaining sponge, coffee and custard. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hr.
- Combine the cocoa powder and 2tsp of icing sugar. Dust the top of the tiramisus with the cocoa mixture just before serving.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
205 7.9g 3.3g 2g 0.4g 24.4g 0.7g 129mg 34.6g 0.5mg