- Cooking oil spray
- 397g pack firm tofu, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 750g mixed stir-fry vegetables, partially thawed if frozen
- 2tbsp smooth no added sugar or salt peanut butter
- 2tbsp medium curry paste
- 2 x 150g packs straight-to-wok ribbon rice noodles
- Heat a wok or large non-stick frying pan over a medium–high heat and spray with oil. Add the tofu and cook for 3–4 min, stirring, until golden. Remove the tofu and return the pan to the heat.
- Spray the pan with more oil, then add the onion and cook for 3–4 min until slightly soft. Add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry for 5 min or until tender.
- Combine the peanut butter with the curry paste and 125ml boiling water and stir until smooth. Add the mixture to the wok with the reserved tofu and stir-fry for 2 min or until the sauce is heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to the pack instructions. Divide among 4 bowls and serve with the curry.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
335 18.9g 11.8g 1.8g 8.7g 10.6g 0.7g 187mg 36.7g 3.8mg