- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 400g firm tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 400g pak choi, stems sliced and leaves roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 3 shallots, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 300g fresh egg noodles
- Juice 1 lime
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 40g unsalted roasted peanuts
- Heat the oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over a high heat, then cook the tofu for 2–3 min until golden. Transfer to a plate (keep the pan on the heat).
- Stir-fry the garlic, pak choi stems, pepper and shallots for 2–3 min. Add the pak choi leaves along with the ginger and 2tbsp water. Toss together, then cover and cook for 1 min. Toss through the noodles, fried tofu, lime juice and soy sauce, then cook for 2 min to heat through.
- Divide the stir-fry among 4 bowls, scatter with the roasted peanuts and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
318 17g 13.8g 2.3g 5.6g 7.1g 0.8g 181mg 30.5g 2.6mg