- 100g flat rice noodles
- 2tsp toasted sesame oil
- 200g tofu
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1tbsp tahini
- Juice 1 lime, plus wedges, to serve
- 2tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- ½ cucumber, grated
- 1 courgette, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- Small handful mixed salad leaves
- Handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped, to garnish
- Sliced chilli, to serve
- Prepare the rice noodles according to the pack instructions.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add the tofu and cook for 5–6 min until golden. Remove from the heat. Add the sweet chilli sauce and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine the tahini, lime juice and soy sauce to make a dressing. Thin with a dash of hot water if necessary.
- Put the noodles, grated vegetables and salad leaves in a bowl and stir through the dressing. Top with the tofu and garnish with coriander. Season with black pepper, then serve with the lime wedges and chilli
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
476 16g 19g 2.6g 8g 12g 1g 173mg 56g 4.2mg