- 50g no added sugar gluten-free peanut butter
- 2tsp curry powder
- 200ml unsweetened almond, coconut or cashew milk
- 1tsp reduced-salt gluten-free tamari
- 2tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 small carrots, sliced
- 2 large courgettes, cut into 2cm chunks
- 210g pack Florette Slaw Mix (without dressing)
- 200g firm tofu, cut into 2cm cubes
- 5tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 2 x 250g packs ready-to-heat brown rice
- Dried chilli flakes or sliced fresh red chilli, to taste (optional)
- Put the peanut butter, curry powder, almond (or other) milk and tamari into a small jug or bowl and whisk well. Set aside.
- In a pan or wok, heat 1tsp of the sesame oil over a medium-high heat. Add the spring onions and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 min. Add the carrots and courgettes and cook for 2 min. Add the slaw mix and stir-fry briefly. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining sesame oil to the pan. Add the tofu and cook for 4 min, turning often, until browned on all sides. Add the veg back to the pan, then add the satay curry sauce mixture and bring to a simmer. Cook for a few min until the sauce has thickened slightly, adding a splash of water if it gets too thick. Add the coriander, then remove the pan from the heat. Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions.
- Divide the curry among 4 serving plates and serve with the rice. Garnish with extra coriander and chilli, if using.
TIP: Use 10g each shredded red and white cabbage, instead of the slaw.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
411 14.6g 12.7g 1.8g 10.2g 12.1g 0.4g 144mg 54.3g 3.6mg