- 300g firm tofu, cut into 1cm slices and dried with kitchen paper
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 peppers, cut into thick slices
- Handful of mangetout
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 250ml pineapple juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tsp runny honey
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 125ml reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 125ml pineapple juice
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1tbsp medium curry powder
- 100g no added salt or sugar peanut butter
For the marinade
For the satay sauce
- Put the marinade ingredients in a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add the tofu, cover and leave in the fridge for 1 hr.
- For the sauce, heat the 1tbsp oil in a medium saucepan, add the onion and garlic and cook over a medium heat until the onion is translucent. Mix in the remaining sauce ingredients. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer until thickened. Set aside; keep warm.
- Preheat the barbecue. Spray the tofu with a little oil and cook with the veg for 4–5 min, turning the tofu once, until golden. Serve with the satay sauce.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
368kcal 19.2g 20g 4.4g 9.6g 23.5g 1.7g 196mg 29.1g 5.9mg