- Spray cooking oil
- 400g skinless chicken breasts
- 2tsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 2 red or yellow peppers, cut into chunks
- 500g yellow or red tomatoes on the vine
- 40g pitted kalamata olives
- 2 ciabatta rolls, broken into chunks
- 3tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 baby gem lettuces, torn
- ½ x 25g bunch fresh basil
- Heat the oven to 190ºC/fan 170°C/gas 5. Put a small non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and spray with oil. Add the chicken and cook for 2 min on each side, then transfer to a large baking tray and brush with the tomato paste. Add the peppers to the tray, then bake for 10 min.
- Add the tomatoes, olives and ciabatta rolls to the tray. Drizzle with 1tbsp oil and season with ground black pepper. Toss to coat evenly and cook for a further 10–15 min, turning halfway through.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar and remaining oil. Put the lettuce leaves on a platter and scatter over the roasted vegetables and bread. Slice the chicken and arrange on top. Drizzle over the dressing and garnish with the basil. Season with black pepper and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
410 31g 16g 2.5g 6.3g 10g 0.9g 103mg 30g 2.6mg