- 4 large or 8 medium flat mushrooms
- Spray olive oil
- 8 slices prosciutto, torn
- 350g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 125g ball reduced-fat mozzarella,
- 4 slices wholegrain bread
- 2 garlic cloves, halved lengthways
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 75g baby rocket, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Put the mushrooms, stem side up, on the prepared tray and spray with oil. Top each mushroom with some prosciutto, tomatoes and mozzarella. Spray with oil, then bake for 12–15 min until the mushrooms are just tender and the cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, set a chargrill pan over a high heat. Spray the bread with olive oil on both sides and rub with the garlic. Grill the bread until golden and toasted.
- Arrange the mushrooms on serving plates. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with the pine nuts. Serve with the rocket and bread on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
317 24g 12g 4.3g 5.6g 8g 1.8g 348mg 24g 2.5mg