- 300g mixed small tomatoes, sliced
- 2tsp red wine vinegar
- 4tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 slices ciabatta or sourdough
- 1 garlic clove
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- 125g ball light mozzarella, torn in half
- Mix the tomatoes, vinegar and 2tsp of the oil in a bowl and season with black pepper. Set aside for around 10 min for the tomatoes to macerate (soften).
- Meanwhile, toast the bread. Rub the garlic clove all over one side of the toasts, then divide the slices between 2 plates.
- Stir the basil through the tomato mixture, then spoon over the toasts along with the juices. Serve each portion with half a mozzarella ball, drizzled with the rest of the oil and sprinkled with black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
348 19.9 14.5g 5.7g 4g 6.8g 1.2g 322mg 36.5g 1.9mg