- 100g new potatoes, halved
- 125g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed and halved
- 3 baby yellow squash or baby courgettes or ½ courgette, halved
- 1tsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- 1tbsp pine nuts
- 125g skinless salmon fillet
- 2tsp chopped fresh dill, plus extra to garnish
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a baking tray or dish with non-stick baking paper.
- Prick the potatoes lightly with a fork, then put them in a microwave-proof container with 1tbsp water, cover and microwave on high for 2–3 min. Cool slightly, then cut into 2–3mm thick slices and put them on the prepared baking tray or dish with the broccoli and squash or courgettes.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, squeeze over 3 of the lemon wedges, add to the tray and toss to coat. Season with black pepper, then bake for 10 min.
- Toss the vegetables and sprinkle with the pine nuts. Put the salmon on top, sprinkle with the 2tsp dill, return to the oven and cook for 10–12 min.
- Serve the salmon and veg, garnished with the extra dill, with the remaining lemon wedge to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
533 35g 32g 4.9g 8.3g 5.3g 0.1g 107mg 20g 3.1mg