- 500g passata
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ x 25g bunch of fresh basil, torn, plus extra leaves to garnish
- 200g tri-colour pasta
- 2 large courgettes, peeled into ribbons
- 2 large carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 x 200g tins tuna steak in spring water, drained and separated into large chunks
- Pour the passata into a medium pan with the oregano, garlic and basil and simmer gently for 10–15 min. Season with ground black pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then drain and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Add the courgettes, carrots and shallots to the pasta and toss. Divide among 4 bowls, drizzle over the tomato sauce, then top with the tuna and scatter with extra basil leaves to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
349 30.8g 2.5g 0.4g 7.5g 13.7g 1.2g 94mg 53.5g 3.7mg