- 250g sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 30g unsalted, shelled pistachios
- 4tbsp freeze-dried cranberries or freeze-dried raspberries
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 125g soft dried apricots
- 200g ground almonds
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 3tbsp light condensed milk
- Put the grated sweet potatoes in a microwave-proof bowl and cover with 2 layers of clingfilm. Microwave on high for 3–4 min until soft. Carefully uncover and set aside until almost cooled, then drain off any liquid.
- Whiz the pistachios in a food processor until finely chopped, then transfer to a small bowl. Whiz the cranberries or raspberries until finely chopped and put in a small bowl along with 2tbsp of the desiccated coconut. Put the remaining coconut in another small bowl.
- Put the apricots in the food processor and whiz until finely chopped. Add to the bowl of sweet potatoes along with the ground almonds, cinnamon and condensed milk and stir to combine.
- Taking 1tbsp of the mixture at a time, use oiled hands to make around 30 balls. Roll a third of the balls in the pistachios to coat, then set aside. Roll a third in the fruit and coconut mixture and the remaining third in the coconut. Keep in the fridge and eat within 4 days.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
86 2.7g 5.1g 1.1g 2.2g 4.8g 0g 34mg 6.3g 0.5mg