- 600g sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- Olive oil spray
- 2 x 225g chicken breast fillets
- ¼ medium pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced into thin rounds
- 1tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 small wholegrain rolls, halved
- 80g mixed baby lettuce leaves
- ½ cucumber, sliced lengthways into thin ribbons using a peeler
- 3tbsp fresh mint leaves
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the sweet potato wedges in the tray and spray with olive oil. Bake for 30 min or until tender.
- Meanwhile, slice each chicken breast horizontally into 2 thin fillets. Spray both sides of the fillets with olive oil, then sprinkle all over with the Cajun seasoning.
- Spray a non-stick griddle pan with oil and set over a high heat. Cook the pineapple rounds for 2 min on each side or until lightly charred and heated through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Cook the chicken fillets in the hot griddle pan over a high heat for 2–3 min on each side until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill and toast the cut sides of the halved rolls until golden. Put the bases on 4 serving plates. Layer up with the lettuce, cucumber ribbons, mint leaves, chicken and pineapple. Add the roll tops and serve with the sweet potato wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
500kcal 45.9g 6.1g 1.4g 10.1g 14.9g 1.2g 129mg 60.6g 4mg